February Exhibition 2018 Lineup
The 2018 February Exhibition will be held on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 February at Eggars School in Alton (GU34 4EQ) and is open from 10.30am to 5pm on Saturday, and 10.30am to 4pm on Sunday.
The exhibition will see our usual wide variety of layouts, traders and demonstrations.
- Harlyn Pier, O Gauge, BR(S) 1950s
- Bevois Park & St Denys, N Gauge, Network SE 1980s
- Hambleden Valley, 16mm scale live steam, English Narrow Gauge
- Vale of Oxbury, N Gauge, BR(W) 1960s
- Valencia Harbour, 4mm scale Irish BG, County Kerry GSWR 1930s
- Stout Oak, Iowa, Compact 0n30, 1940s US shortline
- Merstone and Ventnor West, 4mm/00, 1930s-60s IoW SR/BR (Added 20 November 2017)
- Hornby Dublo collectors layout (Added 20 November 2017)
More layouts are to be announced.
- Coastal DCC, DCC Sales
- AAR Models, Building kits and model cars
- Kyteslights, Model Lighting Specialist
- Joe Lock, Second hand sales
- Masterpiece Figures, High quality 4mm and 7mm scale figures
- Heritage in Motion, DVDs
- Roger Jones, Second hand sales
- Squires, Tools (Added 20 November 2017)
- Kernow Model Rail Centre, New sales (Added 20 November 2017)
- Ceynix Trees, Trees and scenery (Added 20 November 2017)
- Kent Garden Railways, New sales (Added 20 November 2017)
- A&B Models, Second hand sales (Added 20 November 2017)
- JB Modelworld, Boxes & cases (Added 20 November 2017)
More traders are to be announced.
- Roy Hickman & Ian Maries, Buildings and scenery (Added 20 November 2017)
- Ron Neale, loco kit construction (Added 20 November 2017)
More demonstrations are to be announced.
Clubs and Societies
- Lynton & Barnstaple Railway (Added 20 November 2017)
More clubs and societies are to be announced.
Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure that those layouts and traders advertised will be at FebEx2018 the organisers reserve the right to substitute suitable alternatives.