February Exhibition Line-Up 2019
The 2019 February Exhibition was held on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 February at Eggars School in Alton (GU34 4EQ) and was open from 10.30am to 5pm on Saturday, and 10.30am to 4pm on Sunday.
The exhibition saw our usual wide variety of layouts, traders and demonstrations, despite the snowfall and subsequent traffic issues effecting the weekend.
- Habbaniya, Iraq 1941, Multi scales
- Kitedale, P4
- Clyre Valley Railway, 009
- Whitedown, 00 Gauge
- Clearwater Harbour, On30 American
- Normandy Junction Shed, O Gauge
- North Ealing, 3mm
- Priors End, OO Gauge
- Scratchy Bottom Halt, Gn15
- Solent Summit, N Gauge American
- Titherleigh, OO Gauge
- Glyn Valley Tramway, 009
- Santa Agueda, HO Scale
- Buckleigh, 00 Gauge
Due to the weather conditions effecting travel, Titherleigh and Buckleigh were unable to attend. Glyn Valley Tramway only attended on the Sunday.
Please note that previously announced layouts Herstmonceux and Portwenn have withdrawn from the exhibition.
- Coastal DCC, DCC Sales
- Kyteslights, Model Lighting Specialist
- Joe Lock, Second hand sales
- Squires, Tools
- Kernow Model Rail Centre, New sales
- Kent Garden Railways, New sales
- A&B Models, Second hand sales
- JB Modelworld, Boxes & cases
- Heritage in Motion, DVDs
- Masterpiece Figures, OO and O Gauge railway figures
- Model Railway Bits
- Railroad Trading, Books
- Roger Jones, New and Second-hand sales
- Ron Lines, New and Second-hand sales
- Wheels of Southsea
Due to the weather conditions effecting travel, Kytes Lights, Model Railway Bits and Masterpiece Figures were unable to attend.
- Roy Hickman, Scenery
- Ron Neal, Brass locomotive kit construction
- David Cole, Scratch building in On30
- Andrew Cooper (AMRG Club Member), Brass rolling stock construction
Clubs and Societies
- Lynton & Barnstaple Railway
- Aldershot Bus group (ADORR)
- Mid Hants Wagon Group
- Hollycombe Steam Museum
- Medway Queen Preservation Society
- Sir Nigel Gresley Locomotive Trust Ltd
Model Building Construction
Presentations and demonstrations on constructing model buildings from plastic and cardboard kits (both straight from the box and with added detailing) and scratch-building using plasti-card and scale lumber.
Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure that those layouts and traders advertised will be at FebEx2019 the organisers reserve the right to substitute suitable alternatives.